Sunday, January 11, 2009

Peeeekchures



Got quite a number of pictures.
:D


Click to enlarge. (:
I got this picture from Shawn's blog.

Finally, i can go home with someone already.
I needn't go home myself ever again.
Uploading pictures later on.
Yesterday pictures and also, today pictures.

I hate the internet connection.
Suck ballzx. Keep asking me to REBOOT & REBOOT.
What's the problem manz?

i don't like chinese anymore, i'm beginning to hate it alot now.
Now that Miss How's the teacher.
I miss Mr Tie's lesson & his teaching alot. :-(

Pictures time:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Above pictures taken yesterday night while going to the dinner. (:
Very sian in uncle van, so decided to do some poses!


Shawn Tok! :-D

Photobucket Photobucket
Beijing mascots for the olympics?

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Mr Cai Shen Ye.

Photobucket
The Moooo-mooooo family. Cow!

i don't want to wake up from this sweet dream,
just lemme stay this way for some time.




















No comments:

Post a Comment