Monday, January 19, 2009

ilveyou

New blogskin plus new blogsong!



Click on my nuffnang ads? I wanna earn money.
If you do, i'll thank you hell lots manzxz.

I hate the maths questions that i'm doing now.
Problem solving is the most tedious ever.
I mean, at least algebraic are far more manageable.

I HATE THURSDAYS! >:(

School's as per normal on Friday & its so not good.
The principal said that cos its not the eve, therefore there's no early dismissal.
Awww, which means. Heavy backpack.
I hope that Evelyn can go out. Cause, long time since i last met her.

Miss How didn't scold just because i never bring chinese textbook!
Oh, that's great.
She's a flexible teacher.

Pray that there isn't any assembly tomorrow.
Assembly very boring one, sit there and stone only.

I don't feel like handing up maths homework tomorrow.
Its far too difficult for me to meddle with. How i wished i had tuition today, so i could ask.
I have this weird feeling that i won't make it for the physics test today? How?
I don't wish to fail it also.

I've been thinking, why i like ______ halfway then don't like already?
Then i got the answer.
Its cause, i think. He won't ever choose me one, so i gave up.
Hehhhhe. But giving up was quite easy cause i didn't fell in to deep yet.

I love mochi, do you? (:
They're soft & sweet. Very nice.


I love this blogshop: http://www.push-cart.blogspot.com/
I'm so gonna ask dad/mom to get this hanphone for me. Cause its very nice ayeee.








I don't wish to see you.
Your everything irks me.
If i had a choice, i wouldn't even wanna be in the same school as you.

This is just so unfair!

No comments:

Post a Comment