Thursday, January 29, 2009

Those beautiful memories..

I've got tons of pictures to upload.
Taken during CNY. Nothing else.
Yep, that's all.

school these days are like... sleepy.
I really don't know how to describe but i think that i'm still in the new year mood.
Hahahaaa.. And this is not good.

Common test at week 7 or 8. Miss Foo said it.
Its really fast. Of course, no more last minute studying. Haha...
I finally can understand Physics.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
End.
That's how new year ended. Not fun at all this year.

Botak Jones tomorrow, with Dahlia, her friend & Jaslyn.

Both Mdm Ng & Miss Foo sure loves to joke. :D
But, its good to have them both as teachers.
Anyway, i went home straight after school today cos i basically have no mood to hang outside.
Skipped lunch.
Slept in the bus like a dead pig.

And there, mom's coming home already.
tomorrow is already friday. Yipeeee~
Weekends are coming again.

I heard that there most prolly be dance everyday on next week except wed & friday.
Alamak, i hear already, my legs also turn jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment