I'm really pissed right now.
That i even feel like bashing someone up.
I dont think i will like swimming lessons from next week onwards.
Its gonna be like suck ballz.
Cuz my cuzzie will be with my other cuzzie, then leave me out. Damn fucked up.
Sickening, why does she even wanna come down to here?
Stay Boon Lay come till Telok blangah. Insane!
I'm complaining cuz i'm fucking pissed. Pfffft! >:(
Oh well, chinese common test.
Passed & got A1. (:
Just exactly at 75, phew. And oops. i'm the lowest.
God damn it, but who cares.
Hahahaha! What matters most is i got A1. :D
Maths scenario don't seem good.
Half the class fail. That's what Mr Tan says. How?
I'm scared.. :(
Went to watch Marley & me with Steph after school.
Super nice okayz.
Super sad also, or is it cos i'm emotional?
I don't know, i dozed off at the front part. I was too tired.
Steph woke me up.
The ending is terrible. :(
Ate at Subway. :D
Hohohoho, Egg Mayo & cookies.
Got tempted by Carmen one lor.. During Chemistry that time.
Saw, somebody at Tiong. I forgot who, but it was my friend.
Didn't bother saying Hi, cuz that person seems in a rush :/
Next movie on the list that i wanna watch. :D
Hahahahahaha!
Followed by Pink Panther 2!! (:
I dont know when then i will get to watch the next movie.
But of cos, i hope its asap. (:
What will you do if i turn to you?
Why does it seem so meaningless these days?
Where are you when i so needed you?
No comments:
Post a Comment