Thursday, February 5, 2009




Haha. This hello kitty! :D So cute.
And, today sucks.
Don't have practical, brought apron for no reason..

And i think i embarassed myself for nothing during recess just now. (inside joke)
Joana chased me all the way from the parade square to the D&T blog.
Cause, (fill in the blanks)
Hahahaahahahahaah!
I'm smart okay? :D


Valentine's Day is approaching in.. Another 9 more days.
Oh, how fast.
It seems just like yesterday.
But well, i shan't rake back to the past.
The present is better. (:
I don't know what to get for classmates & close friends.
Might not be getting.. OR Might be... It depends.

Yeah, F&N was in computer lab and doing coursework.
Coursework sucks okay!! :c
I think do practical more fun.
Next year, next year!!! Oh my god.
What i hear from them, i'm also scared of it already.
You got to stay back after school for practical. No practical during lessons.
Yucks!

MATHS WAS WORSE!
Couldn't get back the test, then do some things which was so long ago.

I WANNA CREATE GMAIL!
But i cannot. :B
So super mafan lah. Do so many things still cannot make.
Pekchek already, didn't make. Go use one of the emails that i seldom login one.

Okay, should just stop ranting. Haha.
I gotta do my homework at 5.30 & make sure i complete ALL.





those three words,
were meant for you;
But you'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment