Its the end of new year already.
How fast.
Yeah.. Today is the last day of New Year!
Can you imagine? Fifteen days just passed like this.
Oh well, mom came to school today.
I was shocked when she rang me up.
Like, yeah. Cos' i thought she would be fetching up my cuzzie instead.
I was so sleepy today in school that i kept dozing off.
For god's sake.
Monday is the worst day in the week.
Alaaaa, i can't find nice skins, so i will just stick to this blogger template.
Like cos. :( I also don't know why.
Hahahaha!!
Finally, i found Valentine's Day prezzies to give out.
Hohohoho. How greaaaat.
I plan to give classmates, dance mates & a few close friends. :D
Heheheheh!
Mom paid for the things that i'm giving.
She rocks kayz. She even gave me moneyyyy to deposit into bank.
Last episode of xin hua duo duo kai.
I wanna watch it. :D
Me ♥ You
Let's make History together. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment