♥/
I just close my eyes because I might see your face.
I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice.
I just close my ears because I might hear of you,
but I could not close my heart because I love you.
I'm having a bad mood today.
Don't know why.
Its like, i just scream for nothing today.
Ugh, i can't control my feelings today.
Apologies if i yelled at anyone, i just don't know what's gotten over me.
Got back my english paper and i passed.
It was sucha close shave and i was so worried 'bout my marks.
Furthermore, Mrs Chng gave me that look as though i didn't do very well.
There's so many projects coming up in just one week of holiday.
But i'll try my best to complete every single one of it.
That stupid Maths project is back, i detest that project.
Its very hard to get it done cos we've got to do surveys and alot of other stuffs
which are very time-consuming.
Off to watch tv.
I keep my mouth shut for too long..
and that explains why, laughter soon turn to tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment