So not feeling well in the mind.
Those words keep rewinding again and again in my mind.
Ain't feeling good ever since Saturday.
I feel like shutting myself out.
I think, i'm gonna be out from blogger soon.
Yeah. That's it.
Gone for good.
Wouldn't that be great?
I didn't particpate in that Earth Hour thingy.
Was out, i wasn't in a really good mood at Saturday.
God. I think i should just vanish.
That might be the best solution, isn't?
I feel like doing something really silly.
Getting to another planet where there isn't any human and
stay there alone for a couple of years and come back later on to start life once again.
But there isn't this kind of planet.
Thanks Michelle and Emily for the concern,
i thank your for the help,
but i really don't know how to go on.
I think i'm hopeless all out of a sudden.
Those words crushed me flatly on the ground.
Don't know what to say anymore.
Goodnight, school tomorrow.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment