Wednesday, March 4, 2009

good things come to an end



Right after school today was Dance.
Oh SHIT.
I waited for Eug till 2.25 then i went with her.
I also don't know why i will go find her. :/

Oh yeah, and Rebecca shouldn't be sad anymore. (:
:D :D
Laoshi didn't come in the end. D:
But anyway, danced till 4.45pm then leave already.

Got Mrs Chng's work..
But i really dont feel like doing cos its like, its after the exams already.
And i want a break? :(
Ugh, long day again tomorrow.
I feel like skipping her lesson, but yet i know its impossible.

Oh, anyway. Passed like most of the papers that i got back. Phew.
It was a close close shave.
I was so worried i couldn't make it and might have flunk some paper. But i didn't.
Felt so stressed getting back results.

Think i might be meeting up with Bff tomorrow. :)
See how it goes..


Some people come and some people go very fast.
Which category do you exactly belong to?
The one that's just come & go or the one that's always treats you like a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment