When the sun sets, and the moon rises,
all i think of is You.
Where are you when i needed you most?
I dont think you are part of my life anymore.
They may be chidlish, but yah. They can keep you entertain.
Not forgetting, they might get you on your nerves sometimes.
Almost everything.
I tell her most of the thing, rather than my mom.
Cos. She's better at telling me what to do. :D
BEST BEST COUSIN!! (♥)
Mummy, i love you. :)
Thanks for helping me to do up my stuffs on sunday night.
Instead of going to bathe, you helped me with my costume first.
Instead of going to bathe, you helped me with my costume first.
And also, the wishes this morning was enough to make me strive.
-------
Okay, enough of crappings for now.
Today was Syf.
I swear, everything happened like so fast.
The song which seems so long during practices were so short today.
It was like very fast.
Seems like i was in a dream.
Did whatever i could.
Please, let me get what i've been aiming for.
Okay, what's done cannot be undone.
No use crying over spilt milk.
So, let's just wait to see what we achieved in the end.
I'm just so lazy to do my Maths homework now.
Plan to copy it tomorrow.
Okay, bye.
Denise, hope your hand get better soon~ :)
No comments:
Post a Comment