Friday, April 24, 2009

Research

Currently doing my Research for F&N. :D
Okaaaay. F&N very mafan. -.-
I reached home super early today.
Coz, mom worked half day and i dont wanna be nagged at,
so i came home early. :)
Today is Friday. :D
And i'm very happy each time Friday arrives.
Cos, i get to stay home all day & slack doin' nothing.

Oh well. Anyway, Mid Year Exams are approaching real soon.
Have you guys started studying?
I haven't started studying a single bit.
Guess i might have to start muggin' these weekend already.

Lemme see, i think this Camera is pretty cool.

ITS 10.0 Megapixels,
Has 3X optical zoom,
Optical Image Stabilizer.. etc & etc.
I love the bright colours of the camera only. :)
Its nice. :D
I've noticed that my tagboard is dead already.
And also, the number of views in my blog have decreased :(
Oh, if you do view, please leave a tag alright? :D
i can't be bothered with you sometimes, do you know that?

No comments:

Post a Comment