Nearly got knocked down by a car while trying to rush for a bus.
Ugh, i dont know why i didn't look to the other side.
I guess, this is what we call fate.
But thank god, i'm fine.
Or else, i wouldn't be even typing this post right now.
I'm wondering, what would have become of me if the taxi
were to be driving at a high speed.
I guess, i might just died on the spot.
Belief? My mom got such a shock that i dont know how to react too.
Not gonna jaywalk anymore.
Jaywalking sucks. I'm not gonna jaywalk anymore.
Now, i'm injured.
With skin that is scraped off from my leg & blue-black.
Disguisting. Yucks.
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird,
and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
No comments:
Post a Comment