Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Love.



Love.

I used to think that if two people love each other they would
compromise whenever there was a problem.
But then I realised that maybe, just maybe, if you really genuinely loved someone,
you wouldn't expect the person to compromise.
You wouldn't expect the person you love to have to give something up to meet you halfway.

If you really loved the person you would go all the way for him.
Even if it means draining all your tears because it's so hard to give some things up.
If you really loved the person you would try all means and ways to make it better even if it's at your expense.
Even if it meant knowing that he finds comfort in talking to someone else instead of you.
You'd do anything to make him happy, no questions asked.


Watching Red Thread & Fighting Spiders plus 书包太重 tonight.
And i'm not feeling good after F&N paper.
Staying up late sucks to the core.
I couldn't concentrate for my chinese paper.
Not gonna stay up late anymore from today onwards.

Studying is of no use.
Even though i studied for my Food & nutrition, its all a waste.
For what i didn't study came out. And i had brain-block when i received the paper.
What a disaster.

I've got another tuition again tomorrow. :(
So wanna cry out loud. But no point, cos. Its a fact that cant be changed.

Found two more blogskins agaaaain. :D
1st one: http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=234642&action=Preview
2nd one: http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=245439&action=Preview

I miss him alot, alot alot.
And the sky represents exactly how much i miss him.

Why in the hell am i feeling this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment