Friday, May 15, 2009

Sucks.

¿oƃɐ ƃuol pǝıp ʇɹɐǝɥ ʎɯ ʇɐɥʇ noʎ llǝʇ ı pıp

Ahh, kay.
Back to my own house again tonight.
Will only be back on Sunday. :]
So, no blogging.

All out of a sudden, i heard something.
Wonder if all this was true anot.
I do hope that it wasn't the truth at least.

Anyway, he is out of camp tonight and he's gonna be back home.
But the sad thing is i can't accompany him today. Screw it.
My mom's home at afternoon.
*Edited-its not what your thought it was to be. ;)

I've got many questions running through my head.
And, this question is bugging me practically every single day.
Its not like i think about it, its that it keeps hunting me again and again.
I feel so.. I really don't know how to say now.

My relative's wedding on 23rd may, one week down the road.
And my birthday is appoximately 2 weeks. Exactly 13 days.
Nobody's gonna celebrate with me i'm pretty sure.
But, its okay. I've still got my family. :D :D
So, i won't frown because of this matter.
I'm growing older, but i don't wish to grow old either.
Cause' it seems like if i grow older, i have to understand more things.
This is insane, why do humans have to grow up?
I mean, why can't we stay stuch at where we are?
Hoped that i was still a kid, you know. One that was carefree and your brain is free from studies? Ahhh. That's the kind of life that i want.

Swimming is getting tedious.
I can't seem to survive in the deep pool.
Keep gluping down water only, it sucks everytime.
Coach don't want help, just scold only.
I've still got that phobia in me although this thing happened in primary 5.

Everyday is such a shag.
No one day was ever happy.
I go to school for the sake of schooling, i stay at home for the sake of staying.
Practically, i do everything for the sake of doing it.
I've got no idea what the hell am i living in this world for?

Everyone has a dream.
My dream is to get out of this shit thing to get into another place where i can start it all anew. Maybe i'll do it when i get older. :D

Give up. Gave up. Given up.
i don't want to speak that often,
for my words are turning nasty as time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment