won't be home from tomorrow till monday.
So, won't be blogging/plurking. :D :D
Yes, i'm still plurking up till now!
Okay, going out with Kimberly later to study.
STUDY, STUDY & more studying. :(
Blog later when i'm back!
***(edited)
Michelle tagged along with us. Okaaaay.
Finally three of us are able to go out together.
Went to the Library to studyyyyyy with them.
Eh. You know what? I look like an odd one there.
Cos' i'm sec 3 whilst, they're sec 4. .__.
Nvm, this time. I'm serious kay? No more like last time.
Then i completed my Chinese homework already.
I gave up on Maths. Literature ah? I do on Monday.
Trying my best to complete all the homework. Goodgirl okay?
So, went to KFC. Talked. Eat, kimberly was the slowest. OMG!
Headed to Tiong, The Face Shop, Kim needed maskssss!
NTUC, for my Ziploc bag & Michelle Lays potato chipsss.
Michelle's home lastly. :D
Online shopping~ I saw something i like. I'm getting it from her s-o-o-n.
I WANT MOVIE MARATHONS SOON.
Photography! (♥♥♥)
No comments:
Post a Comment