Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kiddo

I feel like a kid yesterday.
Went out with Aunt & cousins to VivoCtiy.
Haaaahaaaaaaa. Guess what? Fooooooooddddd.

Yes, and more food.
Stuff ourselves with KFC then headed to Vivo to shop.
After walking for a few rounds, cousins got bore of it & they wanted to make art.
At the Emiko Arts i think..

I made it along with them. Pffffffft.
HAHAHAHAHAH! But its super fun kay.
I love the end results.

Keep bumping into people that i don't like. >:(

School's reopening, my homeworks are all half-done.
Some are left untouched. Oh my god.
This seems like hell to me.
Why can't they extend the holidays? Why?
I hate doing homeworks ttm.
And, my aunt forced me to do my chinese homework today & she wants it done by today?
What is this man?



(edited)\



Results:

*** Click to enlarge.
Off to do my assignments now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment