Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Silence

Silence is golden.
So please shut your mouth when you're not needed.

Back from outside. :D
I bought that bag that i long wanted.
Got the floral skirt too. Ahhhh, like shopping spree like this.
But, at least got what i long wanted.
GSS leh. Don't shop like abit wasted leh. :/
Spent 80 bucks, oh shittt. I need to save money already.

Heh, more shopping some other time. :D :D
Next week i'm hitting the cinema to catch a movie.
Hmmmm.. I wonder what movie is nice?
Any recommendations?

I love bestfriend!!! (L)(L)(L)
Can tell her anything oneeeeee. She rocks lah.
Aiyaaa, dont worry for Os okay, can one can one. :)
Your L1R4 maybe very lan now, but ah, when O levels, you might be shocked.



So into Jay's songs these days. I wonder why.
I think i got influenced by him somehow or somewhat. :/

I've got to go now. :]
To do my online assignment @ asknlearn.com
Alamakkkkk, damn alot of homework. Die liao die liao.
I can't possibly shove it to the last minute then do, sure die till very badly one.

Ooh, anyway, i'm pretty pleased with my results yeaaa?
Got 7 out of 37 for class position.
And l1r4 is 22, i think. I forgot. :x
Haiyaaaaa, but. Not too be too compleasant yet, havent Os yet luh.
Heh, passed everything except for Combined Humanities. SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment