Granny's birthday today but family chose not to celebrate.
You know why? I also dont know why either.
They just chose to treat it like a normal day.
Hmmmm, maybe. I think i know why. :/
Anyway, have been rather exhausted these days.
I really dont know why i am so tired that i can't even stay up till midnight.
Heh. Pathetic pathetic patheticccccccc~
I know a Jidaaaaaaaan friend, hahahah! He's super duper funny + BHB.
Aiyah, just can't stand him being so bhb sometimes. Lol.
Youth Day tomorrow. So its a no school day.
Hahahahaha, i've completed all my homework already!
Goodey, good, excellent.
Then i can have a good rest from the heavy workload. :D
Hey readers, I'm not emo laaa. :D
My heart is a red rose. When happy, it sparkles brilliantly.
When sad it bleeds and forms a dark puddle under it.
When my heart dies, the soft fragile petals fall.
So you might want to put your rose in a vase.
No comments:
Post a Comment