Stop giving empty threats, its rather annoying.
So please shut the hell up and stop wasting time lecturing us everytime you see us.
It was a bad day yesterday!
Witnessed caning, horrible. I was trembling with fear, cos it was my first time.
Seeing people being caned.
Really was like, "ohmygod". Caned someone who doesn't deserve it.
But today was so much more better.
I just don't like her naggings!
Thank god its Friday tomorrow.
I'm still not tired!
Had a nap this evening that's why up till now still not tired.
But heyyyyyy, i'm feeling damn tired in the day but not in the night!
Hmmmm, sleeping pattern is going haywire.
Common tests are nearing, i'm gonna be on mugging mode soon.
Hahaaa, maybe, next week won't be online-ing that often anymore. :D
Heard that Final year exams are in October!
Its damn rushing. Killer~
Distance never separates two hearts that really care,
for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there.
But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you,
I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment