
Need to study for my physics now.
Cos' mom keeps nagging, so does grandma. Argh!~
I think i'm beginning to trust in these kind of things,
which seemed rather silly to me last time.
But all that is said in the horoscope readings are all so real.
Its about 10 more days yeah? 9 sept. :(
Horoscope for today, took from FB:
You have been far too incensed with practical matters lately, Gemini that it has been taking a toll on your primary love relationships. This is a good period for you to indulge in a little bit of fantasy or dream land, or simply escape to a zone that is a little more fun for you. If you are attached, don't be afraid to bring your partner along for the ride, as a little down time with some fun is precisely what you both need right now. Single? There's something you've been wanting to do for some time now, but have been focusing too much on practical matters to indulge yourself. Go for it today, you will certainly enjoy the results.
When I am with you, I wish I could stop time so I could spend forever with you and never have to leave your company.
No comments:
Post a Comment