
Sorry for implicating you guyz today.
Really, i'm sorry about today. Sorry for all the trouble caused.
And my sincere apologies for Carmen!
I'm sorry if i did implicate you in it, ughhhhh.
I really don't know what's happening.
All unlucky things are happening to me right now.
Arguments yesterday, got confronted today.
Then what about tomorrow? Something's bad gonna happen again is it?
Oh, and thanks for all those who comforted me.
I didn't meant to let my tears fall, but you know,
i couldn't control it at that point of time.
I do not like being accused of cheating when all i wanted to do was just to get something?
Sighs, all these unlucky things are somewhat affecting my mood.
I'm not gonna be alright, but. I will still put on a brave front.
Wish me luck, i hope nothing's gonna happen.
Really.. Carmen's innocent.
Fancy you being a teacher when you don't know what's right and what's not.
It's really annoying me.
I'm not gonna treat you like a teacher anymore.
My respects for you have been thrown down the drain.
Studying maths for the sake of studying cos i need it in polytechnic.
Else, why do i even bother studying? Facing you everyday.
Unlucky day i suppose.
I fell down, i wonder if i can still pick myself up.
I'm still missing you, despite the arguement yesterday.
And, i still love you. I really don't want things to turn ugly.
I need your loving hands to come & pick me up. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment