Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Terrible Day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ugh, i feel so coooooooooold. And its abnormal.
Cos, i don't feel coldness at all, but yet. I'm feeling it now.
Cold, sorethroat, cough.

And oh yeah. Maths common test was hell, i didn't had enough time to complete.
Die. Really die this time round already.
18 marks gone even before the marking! Just a pass will do.
If there's a pass, i will surely jump up!

Oh, maybe a little exaggerated.
But yet again, seriously lor, i don't have enough time!
Have pictures to put in leyy, but lazy to put now.
I hope Dahlia blogs and put in that picture!

Tags replies.
From the oldest tag to the newest one,.

Cheryl: Hahaha, i also not laughing machine, keep laugh, later people thought i crazy.
Carmen: I'm not worrying already! :D i hope they don't pursue the matter!
Valerie: Okay, sure. :)
Andrew: Just didn't felt like using the computer lo. But i'm back now anyway. :)
Eugenie: I tell you already!
Amber: Hihihi! Okaaaaay, i will go to your blog soon. :D
Carmen: You're then the idiotic one, not me!! :P
Weixiang: Cos, uh just wanna change? The old one use very long already. That's why.


How i wished, the clock could be turned back.

No comments:

Post a Comment