When we get totally bored.

Pictures speak a thousand word.
No much elaboration needed yeaaaaaah?
If you guys want the picture, ask me online.
Or, take it from facebook! :D
I only knew we were webcamming and taking alot of pictures then.
For, it was like.. We were getting restless.
And the thing is, Miss yeo don't even care.
Cos, she was too preoccupied with her stuffs already!
Long day today. Reached home only at 6pm.
I had to go for Rising Stars today. Sucks seiously.
Just wished that i could be kicked out from it somehow for a reason or so.
There's dance tomorrow. Another long day.
Haaaaa, Jidan wants me to blog about him!
Omg, so bhb ahhhhhh. But anyway, i still owe him starbucks sia!!!
Die, die, die! He keeps reminding me everyday lor! Wtc.
Hahahaha, there. Jidan see this already not! I blogged about you already. :>
No comments:
Post a Comment