
Flagday ; With Ivy and Dahlia
-----------------
After returning the bag, we went to Jurong Point to see
Mdm Ng's daughter who was sleeping so soundly. She's chubby and looked very cute. :)
Then Ivy and I went shopping around @ JP.
Ate Mos Burger, and omg. I fell in love with Terriyaki Chicken Burger. Damn nice.
I wanted to do french manicure initially @ JP. But heard that it was a waster of money. Oh well.
Had swimming in the evening. My leg was aching like mad already.
Then still had to do that stupid plunge into the water.
Aiyo, like torturing my legs like that. Totally tired yesterday.
Home after dinner, and i went straight to bed, my eyes couldn't remain open for a mintue.
They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you.
No comments:
Post a Comment