Crapz.
Somehow, got forfeited thanks to that animal game.
I was like so blur, like a sotong. :s Should have said no. It was like really awkward.
Thank god, no pictures were taken, else. I would be so so dead i tell you.
Somehow, got forfeited thanks to that animal game.
I was like so blur, like a sotong. :s Should have said no. It was like really awkward.
Thank god, no pictures were taken, else. I would be so so dead i tell you.
Hahahahaha! Oh anyway, we went to Bollywood farm. The food was yummy, but not the drinks, the cup got a funny smell in it. Nobody dared to drink the milo given by them.
And, its so nice, there were so many vegetables that could be just plucked and ate on the spot. I didn't know that long beans could be eaten raw. And yet, it could taste so nice. Jaslyn's birthday tomorrow. :-)
P/s: I wanted to post yesterday buuuut, i fell asleep without being able to post this.
P/p/s: This date and time is being changed to yesterday, as it was being saved to draft.
Where are you when i needed you most?
No comments:
Post a Comment