
Time seems to be passing so slow. I yearn to see you soon.
I do not know when will it be, happy but sad at the same time.
You know, love really loves to play a prank on people like us.
I just want to get close to you, to be in your arms. ♥
Examinations have officially ended.
But still, it isn't joy time yet. The getting back of results sucks.
I know i ain't gonna get good results for maths. ):
I flunked my paper 1 by a few marks, what a pity!
F&N was kinda like manageable. If only, i did memorised a little bit more.
Holiday tomorrow and Monday. :-)
Am going out with Kimberly tomorrow.
Stupid stupid thing, had to stay back in school just now to check papers.
And, it spoil my whole mood for the rest of the day.
The worst thing was that, i planned to go out with bestfriend.
YET. It was all screwed up, thanks to checking of maths paper!
Tuesday is hell day, i swear. :-(
Cos' the heart never lies. It knows what it truly wants now.
No comments:
Post a Comment