
I do not know where to start from, many things are happening.
Countless number of things are happening. I really don't know what to say anymore.
Thought i could rely on you. But, it seems like its pretty much impossible.
Really really really. I need a break, i need to get to a faraway land maybe, to get away from all these misery plus troubles. Sometimes, i feel so lost till i do not know what the hell i'm doing most of the time.
Sitting in the streets, staring blankly into space. Nothing else, can you imagine how much is it that i'm going through? You don't know how i feel, not at all. All you thought were only for yourself, i was left to defend for myself. But, i should really give some thought to it. Maybe, this might be good too. Like what they say. Yet again, i'm having second thoughts. The days without you are really torturing. Imagine, swimming without a float when you're just a beginner in that. That's how i'm feeling. I do not know how to go on. I'm not opening myself to anyone yet. Not ready to do so, i will talk to you when the time is right. For now, you should just let me have some quiet moments for myself before i speak to you.
Thanks for the concern though, but for now, i think i shouldn't really say much yet. My mood is just so not stable yet.
Days without you are torturing, but i still have to get on.
Perhaps, the best remedy is time.
There's dance performance tomorrow at Qifa Primary School.
We get to skip lessons, oh wait. There's no more lessons for the time being though. Actual lessons only start next week. :-( There goes the holidays, sacrificed for intensive programme.
Last day of school tomorrow, 3e4 was indeed a superb class.
One that i will never forget my whole lifetime. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment