Thursday, December 17, 2009

Its like this.

Its like that.
I've Got many bad bad bad bad habits this holiday!!!!
  • Sleeping only at the wee hours
  • Lazing around doing nothing
  • Spending on unnecessary items
  • Just stoning around in one corner sometimes

Seems to you that nothing productive is done for me this holiday right!

Okay, nvm nvm. Tomorrow, am going to Genting already! Nice or what. But i will only be back like next week lah. This time round like long trip, but with aunty they all and no mom they all, think i'll be a little home-sick despite at this age. Currently, am just rotting at facebook and blogging. Because, i don't really know how to exactly pass my time, so i think i should just come over to blog.

Although i blog, i know its still of no good use, because basically no one comes to view it in the very first place! Tagboard's dead, posts are also not updated frequently due to one thing. Laziness!

Despite so long, i think i still love you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,


    First and foremost, I happened to chance upon your blog via the Nuffnand Ad Exchange program and I realised that your blog is truly awesome!



    Hence, if you don't mind, I will like to propose a really beneficial deal which goes like this,



    I will visit your blog whenever I see an advertisement on my own blog and then I will visit all the blogs on my favourite list and click on the ads for them as well. It takes me less than 1 minute to do it for 15 blogs.


    Let's say I click on your ad once a week, you will a minimum of an additional 80cents per month. But if I click on it on other computers whenever the chance arises, you will definitely earn more than that!


    By the way, my own personal blog is at bizybay.blogspot.com



    So, what do you say? Would you like to collaborate with me on this project as well whereby we visit each other's blog and click on the ad for each other whenever we see the opportunity?

    Regards,
    Aaron Bay Mingde

    ReplyDelete