
Absolute Boyfriend!
Showing Absoulte boyfriend special edition right now.
I fell in love with that show the first time i watched it. Is just so nice. :D
Oh, and also, the story this time is so amazing yah, because its like there's a sudden twist. Which what makes it really so nice! I really don't know how to describe it yah!
I find that girl so lucky. So lucky to have a robot boyfriend, who in the end became a real person. He's so loving, so protective of her. He's like the world's most bestest boyfriend ever. She's lucky and fortunate to have such a boyfriend. Heh, Mr Namikiri is a nice guy too!
Christmas over already! So fast, haiyo. Cousin's wedding tomorrow.
Then Sunday mom's going to the hospital again, due to an infection on her previous injury.
Oh please, let her be back before new year's day. I really want the whole family to be together.
I don't ask for more.
All i want next year, is true love.
No comments:
Post a Comment