Went out with Bestfriend today.
Many places, FEP, cineleisure, hereen, alot alot alot.
Wanted to go to Seoul Garden for dinner but it was damn ex,
and the queue was frigging long too. So in the end, went to Xin Wang hongkong cafe for dinner. Thank god there ain't a queue just like seoul garden.
We were mad hungry.
For the first time, out of such a long time.
Spent alot of money also. But thank god, dad gave me some money.
So, its like, i didn't spend much of my money.
I'm still thinking if i should extend my eyelash or just put on fake eyelashes. Because putting on fake eyelash is much much convenient and cheaper.
I feel like putting on some hair extensions! But bestfriend doesn't want to pei me! :( Anyone?
I'm done with my shopping spree. :)
Now left with getting my leggings, and all done!
Maybe, Friday go with bestfriend go get it. :/
She's not working this friday, because she's getting her appeal results.
Of course, i hope that she can get what she wants.
Because, nobody in this world likes disappointments.
We didn't camwhore today!
One more week, fast or what?
I can't even think of it, its like bothering me for the past few days.
And, i can't sleep every single night.
Is it an excitement, or a misery?
I don't know, its unexplainable.
Someone, tell me why do i have this denial in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment