Yeaaaaah, i'm finally back. First thing first, too busy to blogggggg. And also, i've been really cutting down on my computer usuage ever since school reopened.
Oh, CCA open house was last weekend, and as usual, little people. :(
Why aren't we a little much more better? Hahaha, but at least this year's better than the previous year though.
Change of English teacher from Miss Tang to Mrs Lee. :) Think she's a very nice teacher whom cares alot for her students. And also, maths teacher is changed too. From Mrs Yit to Mr Sia. :) Haah, hope change of these teachers can help me to pass the subjects better. Of course, not only with the help of teachers, but i need to study myself too.
Today's the day for the Secondary four students!
Oh, bestfriend, you did your best. Hope you can get into the poly you want though, i can hear that you sounded very :( But what's done cannot be undone, so i'll just pray for you now. ♥
And, kim and michelle did damn well though. Hahahaha, you guys got into what your wanted ehh, damn shiok. :> I hope i'm like them too. Pass me some of your genes pleasezz. Just kidding! I know its never possible.
Anyway, chinese new year's approaching in another one month right.
I don't want chinese new year to come.... Because that means that common tests are round the corner. And, he'll be back by then too. Although, i try to shun away that thought, but yes. I still do miss you. I can't seem to forget those nice times. Tsk. WHY uh, tell me canz?

No comments:
Post a Comment