Yes. It was all a beautiful lie that I've shown.
You needn't know who is it who have done such an impact on me, because it's all over.
Right now, I'm more than satisfied to have my baby by my side.
New year was spent like okay... :)
red packets and plenty of goodies! Everyday eat a lot of junk food only.
Gained a few kilos already I guess.
Although, he might not be as loving as you, but he's good in a way or another.
At least, he's not a bastard like you do.
It's still hurting in my heart right now, but I guess time will heal the wound that you've implicated on me.
Sometimes, I'm still reminded of you.
Sometimes, I've got this urge to be with you.
However I know I need to get this silly thought of mine away for you're never ever gonna be mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment