I skipped PE today. Not exactly skip, but its because i have an excuse chit.
I'm just so not okay for months already.
And Physics test! hahaha, hallelujah. Fail already.
Totally don't even know what i was doing!
So yeah, Jaslyn wants me to blog about her. So does Juliana.
Okay, the double Js.
Let me see, let's blog about Jaslyn first!
Went to chinatown then bugis with Weiling, Syaff and Jaslyn!
Went to trim my hair, and my fringe is so totally different from the other one.
Put on coloured extensions! RED ONES. It ain't that obvious, because i don't wanna get a lecturing from mama. When i told her, i put on extensions, she didn't even scold me? Funny luh.
Putting on of extensions was so totally random. I promise.
Because, of our random walking towards a shop. Am getting back to put some colour which are much more brighter next friday.
LOVE MY RED extensions that ain't obvious, but looks like highlights!
Julianaaaaaa, she's so funny.
First, she wants an angpow from me which is so not possible because i ain't married yet. Secondly, i forgot what she did, but we had such a happy time texting yesterday night! :D My best companion when i'm bored!!!
It was a really shocking news to know that you're back today.
I was totally unprepared. Like suddenly, when i switched on plurk, i saw it!
I was like uhh, did i see it wrongly or so?
But, nooooo. I DIDN'T! Why didn't you reply to my email?
No comments:
Post a Comment