Sunday, November 7, 2010

Is this really love?

I asked that person why do you like me so much??
That person didn't answer me.

Then i asked him. Why did you wanna do so much for me?
He told me, it's because i love you.

I told him not to do so much for me.....
He remained silent once again.

Lastly, i came to tell him.
I'm not worthy of your love and that you should forget about me.

It's true.
I really don't know how to fall in love.
I'm just afraid.... Too afraid that i might end up hurting people around me.
That's why i chose to shove this person out of my life because i know i will end up hurting people without me knowing. So, the best way out is to, just let it go and move on with life.

I really wish to know how this person is feeling right now,
but i think it's better if i don't contact him anymore, because i think i've been too direct in the way i gave him the straight rejection.

Okay, needa get back to studying alr.
Left with one more week, strive on. Goodbye, and goodnights.

xoxoxo, ilyvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment