Being feeling terribly not in the right state of mind these days. It's like idk lah. Nothing is like getting the best out of me. Okayyy.. Whatever. Submitted my results and it's like uhm. I CHOSE RP? I guess something's wrong with me, but you know what? The facilitators there seem friendly and nice.
I sincerely hope that this wasn't a mistake. Oh well, anyway, nothing can be amended also already. So no point talking about all this.
I really love my mom alot okay. She accompanied me to RP then NYP. Because that way she'll understand what i really need. And oh yah, she got me a bag today which most of it she pays, i tell you MOM, I LOVE YOU TTM. YOU UNDERSTAND ME MORE THAN ANYONE DOES.
Somehow or rather, i think my dad isn't my dad afterall. He should really shut himself up in a cave for 3days3nights and ask himself why do i exactly treat him in this manner. HAHA. I know when i say this i sound like one unfilial child. But look, he doesn't even treat me like his own daughter??? SO why the fuck should i treat him like my dad right?
THIS WORLD WAS NEVER FAIR. YOU WANT ME TO TREAT YOU RIGHT? DO TREAT ME RIGHT FIRST!

Guess what? Done ranting. Lastly, I'm glad i passed all my subjects for O level although the L1R4 is not that good!
No comments:
Post a Comment