Saturday, February 5, 2011

10 things you want to say to 10 diff people right now

1. Bestfriend
Yes, i'm really thankful for being able to know you for so many years and still be able to tolerate this attitude of me. Thnks, and i hope we will be BFF! :)

2. Jermaine
I hope that you recover soon. Dont be so stress over studies, take it easy. It's not like studies is everything although i know you're working hard to get into CGS.

3. Cheryl
I miss those days where we would go out for alot of days and never get bored. Let's find a week where we can go out everyday again.

4. People that come and people that went
Okay, i'm really sorry about that, but sometimes i realized that it's not that easy to please each and everyone.

5. Joel
You're such a nice bro! :)

6. Kimberly
You never fail to say no to me!!!

7. Justin
You're so annoying, but it's okayyyyy.

8. Michelle Low
I miss you and also the others.

9. Carmen
The best friend i've ever known in 3e4, hope to hang out with you soon! (L)

10. Jesslyn
I really wished that you, me and bestfriend could get back to how we were like in primary school but it's not possible @ all i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment