1. I dislike being alone, cuz when i'm all alone, i think of nonsense.
2. I like to go on window shopping
3. I'm easily pissed so don't ever try me even though i look like i'm not someone who has such a bad temper.
4. Sometimes, i hide my true self from people around me.
5. No one really knows how i feel about myself
6. I like my friends, regardless of whether you are close to me or not
7. I dont like people forcing me to do things i dont like to do.
8. Mess with me, and you'll get it.
9. I love myself despite all that ups and downs i have emotionally.
2. I like to go on window shopping
3. I'm easily pissed so don't ever try me even though i look like i'm not someone who has such a bad temper.
4. Sometimes, i hide my true self from people around me.
5. No one really knows how i feel about myself
6. I like my friends, regardless of whether you are close to me or not
7. I dont like people forcing me to do things i dont like to do.
8. Mess with me, and you'll get it.
9. I love myself despite all that ups and downs i have emotionally.
No comments:
Post a Comment