Saturday, February 19, 2011

Don't know why things turn into this manner. But you know what? I'm feeling exhausted from this point of time. Yeah, you might be thinking, I've actually lived only 17 years of my life...... But all the things that I see is more than enough to make me feel this way. I would like not to be in reality anymore. Can I????? Is there another place where I can go and hide. This world is so ugly, people hearts are all so black. And everyone's just putting on a show that everytime I see already also wanna go up to them and tell them to stop putting on a show because it's so disguisting I might puke the next moment.

The best thing is this guy Gordon. Telling me not to bother him and his girlfriend just because he patched back already????!! Omg, like look whose talking. I'll never ever forget this guy. He was the one who ridiculously came and text me asking me if I remmebered him and stuffs.
Then now he told me this, like totally Wtf right!!!! Nvm, I accept. Like what I've said earlier on, this world is so mother fucking ugly we just gotta accept it. Basically, these few days, I've grew up more. I've learnt that actually there's no prefect thing and that people can change as and when they want to. So you know what? I'm not gonna be so naive and dumb anymore because this world is filled with much more smarter people out there who might step over you. If you be dumb and naive, they'll think that you're a pushover. So to prevent that from happening, we need to stand out for ourselves.

After saying so much, I hope that I'll grow up to be better and yes to that person who treated me like a spare tyre, I'm over you ! It's okay if you treat me this way right now. Don't ever turn back to look for me. Because I swear that if you do, I'll
make sure things turn ugly for you. Im not gonna be that stupid anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment