Monday, February 28, 2011

Miss Lai wedding (MR & MRS CHEONG)!



The very pretty bride and handsome groom!!! :)


HEY, BACK HERE. If you realized, i seldom blog. I'm only on twitter, facebook & plurk :) Cos you know why? That, i can basically directly just update from my phone!!!!!! :D While blog? It's kinda hard unless if i have my iphone which i plan to get it when school reopens.

Okay, let's get to the topic why i blogged today okay. It's because i want to blog about a haapppy ocassion! :) It's my sec 1's teacher wedding!!!! LIKE FINALLY AFTER 5 YEARS SHE FOUND HER TRUE LOVE. WE ALL FELT REALLY HAPPY FOR HER. And, that day which was last saturday, 26feb was like a memorable because it's like a class gathering for all of us again.

From little boys and girls to young adults. I felt like time have passed so much. Miss Lai looks like she has a husband who'll dote on her alot. Oh, how i envy her. And i told her that she was very pretty on that day!! She told me, one day it'll be your turn too! I smiled. YES. I wonder when though? Will that be like forever? :O
Lemme share pictures! Cos, pictures tell more than words :)
This is like the group picture where everyone of us is 18!

This is the dance picture??
This is our class girls! :)
Actually, have a picture that is solely only 2e4 07 cos jeremy yeo came late and we retook another picture! :) How cool. Then we had a class photo! Anyway, that should be it!
Just hope that the newly weds quickly bear a child soon. (: KIDS ARE ADORABLE ><
Gonna enrol for school soon. 1st march tomorrow already! Working for another month before i stop working and prepare for school. I'm so glad that i got my schoolbag already! And also, my contacts and blah blah blah. Now i need my laptop and my uhmm..... iphone and everything will be complete already! Then i'll be happygirl93! :D
Hahahahha, okay lah. BYE. I'm gonna go take my pi pa gao liao. Else, later cough rehab again. NIGHTS TO YOU GUYS. FEB IS ENDING. LIKE HOW FAST RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment