Cut my hair back to bangs. Ohmygod lah, so totally different from last time.
You wanna know why? Cos, last time got dance practices so i look skinnier. NOW I LOOK ROUND AND FAT!!!! @&#(*!@&*@
Like seriously.
I can even show you guys evidence. But musnt comment anything kays.
Keep all nasty comments to yourself. Tyvm (: - if there is even anyone coming to my blog!- i think no one ever comes to this blog anyway according to my daily tracking of nuffnang!
Dont like that lah, people! EVEN IF YOU COME RIGHT. LEAVE FOOTSTEPS BEHIND LEH! What i mean is, like tag my blog lah! Dont like that leh! Come and go so quietly. Hahahahaha. I know i dont update becuz due to work :( I'm so tired everyday i come back. :(
SEE, REALLY ROUND LIKE FISHBALL RIGHT!!!!!!

I REALLY CAN HIDE IN ONE CORNER CRY ALRDY LOR. :'(
School faster start please!!! Can't wait for april. Really. I know it'll be hectic but who cares really. I think i'm gonna take up part-time job too! that is, if my current boss gives me that job! :) Hopefully, god is on my side! Help me please. I NEED MONEY LIKE FOR MYSELF.
Many things happened this week, but you know what? Thank god this week is finally coming to an end. Just gotta move on no matter how bad your day is! Look @ the bright side of life because you shouldnt fail just because you fall. Instead you should find how to pick yourself up! This is what i learnt while working! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment