Thursday, March 17, 2011

Those days

Okaaaaaaaaaaaay, im back again. :D AND YES, Idk what to say.
LOL. Becoz, i've got a lifeless life right now. And, i need some sleep.

Have been feeling really tired these few days. dont know why either.
Hmmmmm, WENT BACK DANCE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!
Like finally after dont know how loooooong. Okay, maybe not that long. But each time i go back, i cant see laoshi there one. Then, i finally saw him yesterday! But guess what? He say i fat again! :( WLAO, YA LOR. I ALWAYS HOLIDAYS ALSO GROW FAT ONE. HAHAHAH!! SO IT'S OKAY :D

It's a nice feeling to be back in dance. Talked to agnes, jeanine and jamie. Oh, like it just doesn't feel right being in dance cos' you know why? I guess it's because we didnt get to dance anything. So ya, that's why the feeling just ain't right! Ahhhhhh. :(

I swear i need to join dance in RP. MUST MAN. Hopefully, no auditions! But it's a hard thing laaa. Usually it has!

No comments:

Post a Comment