I really dont know what did i do wrong to deserve this kind of treatment. I'm not even your daughter right now. Maybe, this is what i get for growing up. Then i'd rather i not grow up at all.
It's tiring having to face all these kinds of nonsense each and every day. But well, this is life i guess. Deal with it. Face it, or get away from it. But i do not have a choice to get away with it, i still have to face my mum for that.
I think what aunt said is totally true. Why last time you dont have such a bad life and now all the bad things befall on you when you grow up. I guess, this is meant to be. The only day these nonsense can stop is when somebody disappears and that person is him.
Thank god for kind and good aunty and uncle plus cousin. They're so understanding. She even comforted me. I knoww, she meant well. Typing this post makes me feel like crying all over again. Cried yesterday night and this morning my whole eyes are swollen like one kind. Couldn't sleep till i told myself i should just sleep and not think so much. HE'S NOT WORTH IT. If you guys are thinking the he is my boyfriend, hell no!
Nobody knows anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment