Hi. School have alrdy started for a week.
I have come to realized that school is not that bad.
Met new people, new classmates. Hmmmm, they're really nice people except for exceptions. But what more can i say right? It's pointless bitching about people because at the end of the day, they're still your classmate and you can't avoid that fact. Some people know what exactly happened. Hahahaha. Anw, awesome classmates!
I rlly hope i recover frm my sorethroat soon. It hurts like mad. I still need to do my presentation on Monday! And yes, get to meet cute guy again. Hahahha. I've caught my eye on this particular person in class! No joke. And now, i feel like i can be more open as compared to last time alrdy. Oh my, RP has indeed being a good choice hurrrr.
By the way, i'm not done customizing my blog. Still thinking how i should put it nicely. It's like so out of the way right now, please pardon me for it being so messy!
No comments:
Post a Comment