Saturday, August 6, 2011

RESULTS

Decided to start a little on revisions cause i know that last minute revisions will only make me screwed up. If only i studied and be a little serious when studying for UT2, i wouldn't only get C+.

But you know what? I think it's not bad already. Because, it's at least better than those few times where i only got a D for COMMS. Oh well, but i maintained for Cognitive come to think of it. But that's not good.

Shit, i shouldn't be complaining so much. Pointless.
It's already over! Right now, all i need to do is like uh... STUDY FOR UT3!!!! YEAHH, UT3 in like 16 more days, approximately 2 more weeks or so. Yeah, that's how fast time have passed.

Not bad actually, come to know two really good friends, carel and grace. It's like they're people that you can go to when you are sad.. They will be the ones who can comfort you. Am really lucky isn't? To have such friends who will be there anytime.

I might not be a good friend sometimes because my mood loves playing tricks on me and i might get totally emotional and i hate that because i will show the current moody me to my friends and i end up acting like a bitch. I'm sorry friends if i've offended you guys in anyway, i didn't mean it. I hope you understand how i feel when there are days when i feel like my mood is being a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment