Saturday, October 1, 2011

What a day

Why did I have to end my sept with lecturing from people who're just outsiders? I mean like, it's not ur problem right?!?

And why must I have such a father who complains every single shit to my uncle which he'll in turn come and nag at me? For fuck! My dad is making life so miserable for us.

I think life sucks to have a father like him.

Anw, school is starting next Wednesday. Guess what? I didn't even know abt it and yeah.. I still thought it was friday. Until khai xin told me about it ystd then I realized that it's true that it's next Wednesday??! I had the entire shock please. /:

My October started like shit too. My mom just had to bark at me. Damn it. Damn damn damn. Why is it like that?!?!? Sometimes, I just wish I could get lost to someplace where nobody can no longer find me...

By then, it'll be a happy ending for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment