Come to think of it, it's been ages since I last blogged. So, i shouldn't whine so much about blogger changing so much. It's more like me who didn't bothered to come in to do like updates over here.
Anyway, it's been more than 6 months with boyfriend already. It's a blessing to have him in my life. At least, someone is there for me to pick me up when i'm down and share with me my sorrows when i'm down. Seriously, i thank him a lot for being there with me. Thanks baby for everything. I hope that i ain't a nuisance being in your life despit me being so naggy each time we go out.
Just spent my 19th birthday not long ago with boyfriend and family. I'm so glad my mom and dad is okay with him. Else, i really wouldn't know what to do if they do not like him.
Last picture was with my family <3
And finally for the longest time ever, i met up with bestfriend! :)
We headed to timbre and chill and we ordered like two cups of alcohol drinks. Just came to realized that apple martini is really NICE!
The drink is named old school, filled with jelly and it tastes like some normal fruit punch to me. However, it's NICE! :)
The crispy duck pizza is somewhat nice too.
This is the song that i've been listening to all the time:
And for now, I need to get back to doing my notes cuz UT is round the corner. Sigh. Year 2, it seems to pass really fast this semester. I really wished time could slow down or something. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment