Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rebonded hair

It's been a tough week last week. Came back from Taiwan and had a bad cold sore from then till now. Still have yet to recover.. But i guess I'm recovering soon? I've heard a very good news about my bestfriend and I feel really happy about it again and again.

Last week, we fought. Broke up. But thank god, everything is fine and back to square one right now. Else, i really wouldn't know what more can I say. I'll most probably get depressed deep within me but i'll pretend to be alright when I'm in lessons.

Just realized that I've yet to post the pictures that I took from Taiwan into Facebook because I'm so lazy and all my damn laptops have been crashing on me ever since UT3 ended and i just had a hard drive fixed today for my Fujitsu laptop as it is on a 3 year warranty still... It's like till 2.5 years then the problem had to pop out. And it's like just one week before my lessons start?!?!? Sad or what!!

The new me with my rebonded hair
hmm, picture quality ain't that good. but what can you expect from a webcam.. gonna go pluck my baby tooth out tomorrow at NDC, so i got to head to bed right now. goodnight!

Without you, i wouldn't know how should i go on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment