Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Losing it all

Totally not into school, not into lessons, not into UTs. It's like so tiring and I still got one semester to go after this semester. I think, having attachment is not so much of a bad thing as compared to studying yeah? I really want to go out and work and stop this nonsense that I'm facing already.

Wanna throw away this studying, RJ, revisions. 

But seriously, not so soon. Still got approximately 22 more weeks of school before this will come to a stop. Btw, i didn't calculate the holidays and such yet. So, apparently, it's just twenty-two weeks of school days. The school should really consider not having lesson when we are having test later in the noon.

I know i always rant a lot in my blog, but if I don't rant it here, I don't know where else I can rant it because this is so frustrating and I don't know who else should I complain it to and I will be an annoying ass to some people because they wouldn't like people to complain about those minor little things to them.

I want Chinese New Year to come soon because by then, i can rebond my hair already. Mother's agreed to let me re-do my hair because the last one which i did like about 2 months ago was really bad. The hair dresser literally cheated our money. So, this time we decided to go to my mum's regular hair-dresser because he's a very nice guy. In the meantime, I should just leave my hair longer so that till then when i rebond my hair, it'll be nicer :)

Having Macro UT later which marks the end of UT 1 after today, Don't like this draggy UT schedule that we have whereby we have one UT per week and this is annoying. And when there's two UT, there's only one day for us left to study despite the fact that we have lessons too. And I'm not even listening in class because right now, I'm feeling pretty restless thanks to the facilitator splitting our groups and I feel totally weird.

Let's not think so much and all will eventually come to an end soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment