Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fragile

Life is fragile. So are humans. Sometimes, being able to be here right now and typing this post makes me feel like it's so much of a blessing for me already. Take the charity show that I watched earlier on. The people are so much more unfortunate as compared to me. I shouldn't complain anymore. Rather, i should start treasuring whatever that I have right now for me. I do not want to lose something already then come to treasure it because by then, it would all be too late.

Met up with bestfriend, Zi Kun on friday. Although we do not meet up as often as we used to in the  past, but I must say, we still remain in contact and still take the effort to do so. Unlike some people who no longer do that. That is really sort of a sad thing we can say. But what to do, in life. People come and people go.

When we went out that day, we took many tourist shots.







That's about it for now. She's going korea tonight and I'm so jealous. Let's hope she enjoys herself over there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment