Thursday, July 4, 2013

Back here

Its been quite some time since I last blogged. Long?  Not long? I dont know. Can't remember the last day I exactly blogged though. Hahaha.. that'll be my definition of long. The reason why I can blog today is because I'm much more free maybe for today because my UT just ended a few hours ago. It's sucha happy thing because this would be the last UT1 that I'm taking. You should know the joy....

Couple of days back which is Tuesday, we went to the zoo! It was so damn awesome. ^^ I didn't took much photos with my tablet but rather took more photos with my cameraand phone. But, I'm so lazy to transfer it over eh. So, shall just go Facebook see if I want.

Every of my friend got their job for internship already! So happy ♡♡♡

Meeting baby tomorrow.  That's what I look for the most in the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment